MSc in Data Science is a joint programme launched by School of Data Science and School of Management and Economics, in collaboration with Shenzhen Research Institute of Big Data and Shenzhen Finance Institute.
Note: Application for 2019 Intake is now closed. The admissions schedule for 2020 Intake is now open.
● A copy of Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree Certificate or Student Status Certificate
● A copy of transcript
● A copy of TOEFL/IELTS/GMAT score sheet
● Curriculum Vitae (English)
● Personal Statement (English)
● A copy of ID card
● Contact details of at least two referees (An email inviting the referee to provide their reference for the applicant will be sent automatically by the application system.)
● A copy of Professional Certificates (if applicable) Other supporting documents
Upon your submission of application, the Admissions Committee will conduct a thorough review of your application. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an onsite written exam and face-to-face admission interview. Instructions are provided at the time of invitation. The admission interview carries heavy weight in the admission process and no applicant is admitted without one.